All training is
face-to-face, practical & hands-on.
Using ACATG gives you access to a wide group of trainers who are true specialists in their own area – and who are used to running training courses in their own organisations. An extended network of external trainers means we can also cover additional specialist topics, such as leadership and teamwork.
A simple route to effective training for accounting firms
High quality training has obvious benefits for your clients – and it helps you with recruitment and retention too. Fortunately, you don’t have to run your own training, or pay too much for expensive and poorly targeted ‘general’ training courses – ACATG has been delivering proven content and expertise for more than 50 years.
ACATG is a co-operative. The courses we present are prepared by the members, for the members, and are owned by the members.
Practical training by accountants, for accountants
Through our member firms – all accounting practices in Australia and New Zealand – we have together developed training courses for Partners and employees of these firms, working in audit, business services and other practice areas. We’ve done the hard work for you, so that you can enjoy higher quality training at lower cost.
ACATG is a not-for-profit organisation. We set course prices to enable the Group to continue, and to continually develop and update our courses. Course development is carried out by members.
- Proven methodology and content
- 50 years’ training experience
- Committed to being the best
- 7 hands-on training courses for proven results
- Audit, Business Services and non-technical skills
- For junior staff through to Partners
- Member organisation, run by accountants for accountants
- Cost-effective and targeted courses
- A simple route to solving training needs
- 40 firms now part of ACATG
- Australia and New Zealand members
- Exclusive training for member firms only
- Members develop our courses